Friday, January 28, 2011

First Love (A Little Thing Called Love) 2010

My sister told me about this movie from Thailand and we tried to download it. It took us four or more hours just to download it from Youtube. But after watching this movie, Arrggg!!! no REGRETS..I'm NOT into love stories (actually i love horror movies) but once awhile it's nice to watch one and feel in love. I only watch love story movies that has story that is not predictable you know Not like the usual love story where the-girl-is-rich-and-the-guy-is-poor-they-hate-each-other-at-first-they-got-stranded somewhere-they fell-inlove-with-each-other-and voila! they get married and "HAPPY ENDING!" I love stories that will touch my stone heart^^ Well this movie is a must see movie if you're like me. I love the story and i love the characters.









A Little Thing Called Love / First Love (สิ่งเล็กเล็ก ที่เรียกว่า..รัก)
Directed by: Puttipong Pormsaka Na-Sakonnakorn and Wasin PokpongRelease
Date: August 12, 2010 (Thailand)
Runtime: 118 min.
Cast: 
Mario Maurer /Pimchanok Leuwisetpaibul / Sudarat Budtporm / Acharanat Ariyaritwikol




It's about a HighSchool girl named Nam(Pimchanok Leuwisetpaibul) She is one of those not so pretty/unattractive girl in school and she's secretly in love with a guy named Chon(Mario Maurer). , the most popular student in their school. He's handsome, perfect,kind and generous. That's make girls in their school going crazy about him, including Nam too.



With the help of her friends they did everything to make Nam beautiful so Chon will finally notice her. They even follow the book 9 methods to make him fall for you” .  

I love how the story was sooo funny at the beginning and become more serious in the later part. It made me laugh, annoyed(to the mean girls),  kilig* and cry. huhu :) 






 Have fun and be in love^^ 
Check out this link for the 8 part http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7NnfxGBz1U

No comments:

Post a Comment